A valid e-mail address. All e-mails from the system will be sent to this address. The e-mail address is not made public and will only be used if you wish to receive a new password or wish to receive certain news or notifications by e-mail.
Provide a password for the new account in both fields.
Files must be less than 2 MB.Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg.
Mini House League ‐ born 2008 ‐ 2006 (U8)
Regular House League ‐ born in 2005 and earlier (U9)
Competitive League ‐ born in 2004 and earlier (U10)
upload photo or birth certificateFiles must be less than 2 MB.Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg.
1. It is understood that U.S.C. “Karpaty” and TSA (Toronto Soccer Association), do not assume responsibility for any injury, damage, or loss, resulting from any accident, from any known or unknown condition, handicap, infection, or from any cause whatsoever.
2. It is also understood that the fee does not include medical insurance coverage. All applicants must have Ontario Health Insurance, protection pads, soccer shoes and must behave in a sportsman‐like manner at all times.
3. In the event that a player becomes unable to continue for whatever reason, U.S.C. “Karpaty” in its sole discretion may refund a portion of the fees.
4. In the event that a player will be absent, notice should be given as soon as possible.
5. All images (still photo, digital images, and recordings) during practice, tournaments or games may appear in media or print.
6. Make cheque payable to “USC Karpaty”.
I have read the Terms and Conditions, the Liability and Medical Release clauses and agree to abide by them. I hereby grant the applicant permission to play under
these conditions and I release U.S.C. “Karpaty”, its coordinators, coaches and management, from any claims arising from injuries incurred by the applicant.